Be a part of LURE
Social Media & Community Manager
- Hours: Full-Time (40 Hours)
- Reporting to: Managing Creative Director
- Location: Berlin, Germany (Open to remote working)
- Start date: January 1st 2021
LURE is an award winning creative media company based in Berlin, consisting of a full service commercial advertising agency, production studio and an audience facing digital VOD studio / network. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who is experienced in the realm of social media management & community building for LURE’s channels. Your main responsibility will be the sustainable increase in digital reach, online influence, and brand loyalty for LURE across our social channels.
The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect our community to all other aspects of the business and drive growth opportunities. The ideal candidate is Interested and immersed in popular culture, has an opinion, is excited to share fresh ideas, has a smart, dry and witty tone of voice.
The role will focus on developing, maintaining, and updating our brand social media profiles, as well as building our brand online, keeping in touch with, and building relationships with our existing audience, creative network, and client base. You will be responsible for managing our presence and driving growth across social networking sites mostly focusing on Instagram and YouTube.
You will implement and develop our social media strategy, coordinating with team members to ensure its effectiveness, and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into our company culture whilst keeping our network updated on our latest news and developments. You will also be responsible for staying in touch with our audience and their interests and topics of conversation, driving meaningful engagement.
In addition to growing and developing our channels, the role will include supporting the production of digital content with our in-house creative team and freelance creatives. As well as developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic, and connecting with our growing community by way of strategic content partnerships.
You will also take on some additional responsibilities from time to time for example in the area of writing, editing, and proofreading channel content in collaboration with our creative team. You should be interested to bring your own voice and opinion to the table and help us to bring our own message and brand vision to life. You’ll also be working with a very smart team of creatives, producers, strategists.
LURE was founded just five years ago but has already successfully earned many of the biggest brands as partners, and reaching millions through our immersive and integrated storytelling. Our culture is one of inclusivity and setting self defined goals. LURE is the right environment for persons with an entrepreneurial mindset, who are self determined, smart and strategic.
- Lead the digital strategy for LURE’s brand channels including (but not exclusive to) content and community management strategies that engage our network, promote healthy growth and increase visibility and outreach opportunities across our channels:
- In collaboration with our creative team and chosen content partners produce compelling content to fuel our digital communication channels with the goal of attracting potential clients via these platforms.
- Be the voice of LURE on our socials, engaging with our community.
- Prepare accurate reports on our channel overall performance and keep the internal team updated on developments and upcoming plans.
- Budget responsible for the coordination of the content creation for our channels together with the corresponding colleagues (for example on art direction or copywriting) or freelance creatives.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and project managing the roll-out of content and initiatives across channels.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects as assigned.
- Fluent and confident in written English and B1 German (spoken and written)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Communications, Social Media Management, Content Creation, Online Marketing, Community Management, or related field is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Executes projects to be high quality, on-time and cost-effective/on budget
- Require strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing and editing skills