Be a part of LURE
Social Media Management (Paid Internship)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Reporting to: Digital Marketing & Partnerships Manager
- Location: Berlin, Germany (flexible/remote due to current restrictions)
- Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who is interested to expand their knowledge and experience in the realm of social media management & community building. During this internship, you will be working closely with our Digital Strategy & Partnerships Manager with a focus on developing, maintaining, updating our social media profiles, and building our brand online.
This will include supporting the production of digital content, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and connecting with our growing community. In addition to maintaining and updating our website, the candidate will be required to manage our presence across social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, and other similar community platforms.
You will also learn about the various techniques we employ whilst implementing our social media strategy, coordinating with team members to ensure its effectiveness, and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services. Whilst staying up to date with our audience and their interests and topics of conversation.
During the internship, you will also be able to take on some responsibilities for example in the area of writing, editing, and proofreading channel content. Our aim is to find a competent candidate who will provide useful know-how towards our goal of growing our channels, with the view to extending this more junior position into a longer-term arrangement or full-time position in the future.
What you will be learning:
- Updating and revising content on our digital channels and social media platforms
- Understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Learning how to use social media management software and reporting tools
- CMS and updating our web properties when required.
- Develop and implement plans for gathering and posting on the digital channels
- Create content as needed for website and socials consistent with company branding
- Sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Proofreading and editing socials and digital content
- Maintaining the websites and social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent in English and B1 German (spoken and written)
- Interested in learning the areas of Communications, Social Media Management, Content Creation, Online Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Require strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Interested and immersed in culture, has an opinion, is excited to bring fresh ideas to the table
- We are open to hearing from you, even if you haven’t had experience in social media before
- Excellent writing skills
This is an internship position which means that you will need to be a college/university student where completing an internship in your area of study is a mandatory requirement for your degree. We don’t want to waste anyone’s time so please only apply if you fit these initial criteria. For all other job opportunities give us a follow on Instagram or on Linkedin @wearelure and we’ll keep you updated ✌️